- H&S Production, Inc. is led by Scott G. Heape, founder and owner of H&S Production, Inc. and Atoka Operating, Inc. Mr. Heape is a geologist by profession, and an energy executive with over 44 years of experience who has owned and operated H&S Production, Inc., since 1978. His father, Gene Heape, was an independent geologist and operator in North Texas for 65 years, and is responsible for much of the development in Grayson and Cooke counties. Mr. Heape’s son Austin, a third generation geologist, has joined HSPI to continue the legacy of oil and gas exploration dating back to the early 1950’s.
- Senior management of H&S has over 90 years of experience both as investors and operators in the oil and gas industry.
- Management is supported by highly experienced and diversified oil and gas professionals with over 35 years on-average of industry experience. Management’s experience ranges from shallow conventional drilling to large industry unconventional horizontal development.
- H&S has established a proven track record partnering with investors to deploy capital and acquire/explore assets to generate returns through eventual monetization during several industry cycles.
- H&S management is currently targeting (1) an established base of quality assets with producing properties of >500 BOEPD and (2) various drilling opportunities covering over 25,000 leasehold acres in Texas, providing significant diversification and conventional upside.